Web Page Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Page Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 12:30:37 -0800
Hey All,

Just got off the phone with Ross Mullen and he brought me up to date on the
progress of SRL311-00489. Right now the drive train is being rebuilt. The
U20 rebuild is really looking great and I just sent him a rebuild kit for my
5 speed tranny.

Drive line should be on the frame soon and body should mate with the frame
around Solvang or just after. I think this car is going to be spectacular
when it is done. (Although I am certainly biased)

It was nice to see the pics of the engine as it was being rebuilt and I have
posted an update to my website for all those interested. Hopefully, my next
update will show the drive line installed on the rolling frame and also the
body dropping on!

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/datsun.htm

I am very hopeful the car will debut at Shasta and I look forward to finally
being able to drive my car after almost 3 years.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex SRL311-00489
1964 1500