Front Wheel Seal Alternative

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Wheel Seal Alternative
From: "n ruff" <u20power67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:30:53 -0500
I think I have all the parts assembled for the Volvo brake conversionon my
dad's 70 roadster.  Looks fairly straight forward.  BUT...It just hit me
that I need inner wheel seals since I'm having the rotors turned.  Does
anyone have an alternative seal #'s that would work on the roadster.  I know
I picked up a pair for my roadster several years ago, but I must not have
archived the info.

I have the Nissan number, but that will take 3-5 days and I don't want to
pay overnight shipping on a pair of $3 seals!  Any info will be appreciated.
  Saturday is the planned day for all the fun.

Thanks again
Nathan Ruffcorn
67 2L conversion
69 2L-plans to reincarnate with more than 4 cylinders
67.5 1600-who knows!?!
67 1600 mid-west rust bucket parts car