Re: Front Wheel Seal Alternative

To: n ruff <u20power67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Seal Alternative
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:54:45 -0500 (CDT)
If you call your local parts house they should be able to cross the Nissan
part numbers. I bought my front seals at the local Autozone a couple of
years ago, but I don't have the part numbers here at work. They had the
seals on the shelf.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA