exhaust options

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: exhaust options
From: "Dixon, Clifton, TSG, 134ARW, CP"
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:40:13 -0400
Hi list,
   I currently have only a resonator, "cherry bomb" or "glass pack" I
believe they're also called, on my 2000 SU-20.  I enjoy the sound,
especially when going through tunnels or under via-ducts;  it sounds like a
vintage bi-plane crop-dusting your mind!  My wife says it's too difficult to
talk over the noise, ".  .  .  and your point, deer?"   Oh well, I'm off to
Road Atlanta Friday and I don't want to frighten too much wild life on the
way over the mountains from E. Tennessee to N. Georgia, so I need to quiete
down the exhaust a bit.  I don't want to silence it, I'd like to keep a
rich, deep sound and retain as much power as possible  .  Any
recommendations?

Thanks!
Dave Dixon