Re: exhaust options

To: Clifton.Dixon@tnknox.ang.af.mil, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust options
From: "n ruff" <u20power67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:20:55 -0500
  I don't want to silence it, I'd like to keep a
>rich, deep sound and retain as much power as possible  .  Any
>recommendations?

I am using an inexpensive turbo muffler located in front of the axle and
have a shorty glass pack between the frame and gas tank before exiting at
the bumper.  I like the sound, but admittedly have never heard any other U20
motor run other than mine.  The affect of the glass pack is questionable as
the muffler shop that bent the rear axle hoop for me also bolted on glass
pack,  BACKWARDS.  I didn't notice till I had it all bolted and crimped into
place.  No harm, probably just a little lounder.