RE: Installation of Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge.

To: "'Guy & Pamela Pepoy'" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: RE: Installation of Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:29:58 +0930
Guy, I think the Roadster pre-dates the manufactures instructions by
several decades.
I would treat it like an O2 sensor and mount it at the closest point
to the engine headers where all 4 cylinders can be monitored i.e. the
collector pipe.
I can't see the point in restricting the sensor to less than the full
tote of exhaust gasses.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/mypictures/index.html
Adelaide, South Australia.