Monthly web page update - and magazine article

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Monthly web page update - and magazine article
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 07:10:36 EDT
Hi

This month's image is a rare colour image of John Morton's BRE 2000 at VIR
from 1970. Fitzy's 2000 is also in the picture.

Check out www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm and click on 'image of the month'.

The Classic Cars article was published last week - a reasonable article with
the usual errors and misquotes, but some nice photography. The author admits
that the Datsun is the sportiest out of the four cars (the 2000, the MGB, Fiat
1500, and Renault Caravelle) and hints at the MGB's styling being a copy of
the Datsun! - but he liked the Fiat best (I think because it was his mate's car
and his mate had let him drive it for the last 3 months - the Fiat was only
firing on 3 cylinders for most of the shoot). Still, some nice publicity for
the
roadster - there should be some pictures coming soon which I'll stick on the
web.

Cheers

Rob
www.fairlady.org