Re: Beauty & Beast EI Distributors Round 2 - Plus

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Beauty & Beast EI Distributors Round 2 - Plus
From: echofox@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:20:36 +0000
Congrats on your new job Gary!

And as a shameless plug...

I have the test bed first EI dizzy installed in my wifes '67 1600... 20,000+
miles on the car and running perfectly!   Gary tested it about 2500 miles ago
and no problems with any of the internals.  The car is getting about 34 MPG.

And I installed a second EI in my '70 2000 before leaving Colorado for
Illinois.... my brother Dirk drove the car back home and reported the car got
30-36 MPG at a consistant 75 mph.   I never did get to tune the car as well as
I wanted, but was somewhat shocked at that mileage!

In addition, both cars had a problem with stumbling about 3500-4000 rpm.
Smooth as silk now.    I think it's a great investment to make your classic
reliable!  Obviously my $.02!

Eric Frisbee