Beauty & Beast EI Distributors Round 2 - Plus

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beauty & Beast EI Distributors Round 2 - Plus
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:42:00 -0600
Hi interested parties in the EI distributors,
The Beast is claimed.  I think I might have a few more beasts coming
available soon though.
Gary

Hello Roadster folks,
I have another 2 electronic distributors ready to go, in their rare
form.  But first of all, I'd like to mention that, after over 21 months
of being unemployed, I finally have a job starting next week.  I'm
looking forward to being an engineer again.  The reason I mention this
that I want to express my sincere gratitude to all those who have
purchased electronic distributors from me.  I thank you very much, as it
has kept me out of the nut house during my long term of unemployment.
I'll still make the EI distributors for anyone, but just may not be as
fast getting them out as I was previously.  I'll also still support any
problems, questions, or warranty work.

If you wish to view a photo of the Beauty & the Beast electronic
distributors for Round 2, there is one on my picture trail site at:
http://www.picturetrail.com/
Enter gboone in the member name under "Visit Album".  It's the first
photo in "My Automobiles" album.

The "Beauty" distributor is built from an unusually clean housing and
I've polished it.  It looks better than new and is suitable for a show
car.  It comes with a new cap and rotor just like all my others (except
the Beast).  It's price is $240 plus $25 core charge and shipping.  This
price is only $10 over the normal price.  I can remove the vacuum
controller for no vacuum advance for a Solex car and you can deduct $35
from its price.

The "Beast", on the other hand, is fairly ugly, but not nearly as bad as
the first Beast.  It's price is $99 plus $25 core charge and shipping.
  That's less than the cost of a new points distributor.  The only
problem with the Beast is cosmetic.  It comes with a used cap and rotor,
but they are in very good condition.

With both of these distributors, I'll throw in for free, a used Nissan
12 volt EI coil and mounting bracket.  They are tested and painted to
look nice but a show car would need a new coil.  I can provide a Nissan
part #, or info for you to get a high performance aftermarket coil on
your own.

To express my thanks, if anyone who has previously purchased a
distributor from me , I'll deduct $25 from their price on either
distributor.

It's first come, first serve, and if they don't sell by Monday noon MDT,
they both go to eBay.

Thanks,
Gary Boone