Re:1600 / Fork Lift Parts

To: linob@sentex.net
Subject: Re:1600 / Fork Lift Parts
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:37:24 -0500 (CDT)
Lino,

Refer to the engine as an H-20. They will probably ask what year fork lift
it is in. When I got a water pump for my R-16, I told the parts guy that
the engine had been transplanted into a car, and that I had no idea what
it came out of.

The parts I bought were:
Water pump $65
Full engine gasket set, timing gears, timing chain, chain tentioner $80

These parts are not Nissan, but seem to be of good quality none the less.

Oh, you will probably be asked what size the front crank seal is. Tell him
you don't know. There are 3 different sizes used in the H20. Just take
your old one to a local auto parts house and match it. It's easier than
trying to figure out what sixe it is. (I think it is the smallest one).

My engine is a 5 bearing engine. I don't know about any of the bearings as
to what fork lifts us.

I ordered from:
Motor Power, Inc.
1115 W. 15th St.
Hopkinsville, Ky 42240
(800) 356-7948
www.motorpowerinc.com/pricing/h20.html

Where are you located?

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA