1965 FAIRLADY PARTS CAR

To: bob_wilson@agilent.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 FAIRLADY PARTS CAR
From: SRL311KA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:40:11 EDT
If anyone is interested, I have found a 1965 Roadster that the lady would
like hauled away. Vehicle is free but you have to come and get it. Car is in
Napa, Ca. and has a junk title. I have looked at the car and don't think it is
restorable. VIN is SPL310-10470. Body has numerous crunches and rust in the
wrinkles. Seats are missing. Windshield is gone. Has only hardtop with no
"glass."
Aluminum slot mags and all tires are flat. Has extra trans sitting inside. No
front bumper. I told the lady I would try and find someone to take it away. If
you are interested call me.

Bill Kenyon
707-253-1551
Ps. That's a work phone number at Napa Nissan