Re: 15" Panasport wheels

To: jm.rider@verizon.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 15" Panasport wheels
From: CafeRC51@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:40:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2003 1:16:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jm.rider@verizon.net writes:

> Also, the panasport center cap is too shallow in the front as well.  Do the
> make a deeper cap?

Hello,

Congrats on the Panasports.  When I had a Roadster I also ran with the P's
and loved them.  But I ran the 14's and had no problems with clearance.  But on
the caps I did have a similiar problem with the cap not going on.

I fixed it easily by using a small hammer and tapping the grease cap on the
axel until it flattened out just enough for the Panasport dust cap to fit.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion