RE: Pinging engine??

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pinging engine??
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:38:36 -0700
I agree with Mike. Here in California with all the additives, gas can turn
to water faster than the government can spend money! If I don't run the
beast at least two or three times a week (I know, but somebody has to do
it), she spits and coughs and generally runs really crappy for about a day,
or until I tank up again.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600