RE: Pinging resolved!

To: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Pinging resolved!
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:29:40 -0700
I once attended a Well ignition seminar at an auto show.  Among the things
discussed were issues relating to the condition of the distributor cap.
They suggested a close inspection of the cap before going too far in other
directions.  If there is a lot of pitting on one or more of the plug wire
contacts that meet the rotor, there is a problem with the plug, or the plug
wire.  I have seen this proven a couple of times since that seminar.

Tom