RE: OT - new car search, long

To: "'linob@sentex.net'" <linob@sentex.net>
Subject: RE: OT - new car search, long
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:07:34 -0500
Yea, I will try the BMW again.  I really like the feel of them.  Another
good thing about the BMW is I can build the exact car I want and have it in
a couple of months.   Also, some are suggesting the Mazima.  I don't like 4
door sedans - they just catch me wrong.  The G35 sedan now has the 6 speed -
nice, but that 4 door thing.