Trailering

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailering
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@landscapepavers.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:13:38 -0400
Hey guys.  I'm fairly new to the list.  Not an owner, yet.  But I have two
that I'm going to check out in the next month or so.  It's tough over here
in the Southeast trying to find Roadsters.  You guys in Cali have it made!

Anyway, my question is about trailering.  If and when I go to pick up these
cars, what kind of trailer should I use?  I don't guess a Uhaul trailer
would work due to the wheelbase.  What about a Uhaul dolly?  I have access
to a trailer that I think might work, but I was wondering if someone could
give me the dimensions of a Roadster (or know of a webpage that has the
dimensions) so that I can compare it to the trailer.  I guess I would need
overall length and width, wheelbase and ground clearance.  Thanks for your
help!

Brad Lustig
Mount Pleasant, SC
Roadsterless for now