RE: Trailering

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailering
From: "Jeffers, Tim" <tim.jeffers@newroads.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:41:31 -0400
i'll answer my own first question:
        any other sites with specs?
        http://dsoanews.tripod.com/sp31065specs.html#body
        which shows for a 1965 sp310 -
                Front Tread - 1213 mm (47.8in.)
                Rear Tread - 1198 mm (47.1in.)

tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffers, Tim
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:28 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

i'm getting nervous.
the uhaul man said that it had to have 41" minimum (don't know if he meant
inside the tires or center to center - i'll check).
the link that someone else posted
(http://www.datsuns.com/modelguide/modelguide-roadster.htm) lists the same
BODY width (58.9") for both the 1500 & 1600, but i'm having trouble reading
the distance between tires (if that is even on the picture).

any other sites with specs?
also, i need to get a shop manual, what's the best source?

thanks

tim