RE: 1969 2000 SR20DE

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1969 2000 SR20DE
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:16:09 -0800
Sounds like a nice car that you really like. Why sell? Just buy a cheap
4-door daily driver beater, and switch to cheaper antique car insurance on
the Roadster since you won't be putting the miles on it.

My two cents...

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)
1971 Porsche 914
1983 Suzuki GS1100E
1994 Chrysler Concorde (for sale in the near future)
2002 Ford Ranger
2002 Mazda Miata Special Edition