RE: 1969 2000 SR20DE

To: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>, Pete Peters
Subject: RE: 1969 2000 SR20DE
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:05:17 -0800 (PST)
Oops, forgot to remove the trailer...

Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com> wrote:I concur, you can always get a beater
- you'll run out of opportunities to get another Roadster to modify.  Even if
you will eventually get another car to restore, it won't be one like this.

My 2-cents,

Perry
'68 2000 (complete engine rebuild w/Z-Therapy SU's last November, still - U20)

Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:
Sounds like a nice car that you really like. Why sell? Just buy a cheap
4-door daily driver beater, and switch to cheaper antique car insurance on
the Roadster since you won't be putting the miles on it.

My two cents...

` ___ '
Pete - (O o) -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)
1971 Porsche 914
1983 Suzuki GS1100E
1994 Chrysler Concorde (for sale in the near future)
2002 Ford Ranger
2002 Mazda Miata Special Edition