Solvang 2005

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Solvang 2005
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:49:10 EST
DROCers and List,

We are making plans for a spring vacation to Tuscon and SoCal, to include
the Solvang show.  ( Unfortunately we will be driving the Max instead of  the
Roadster)  We will most likely arrive Friday noon, stay Friday evening  in
Solvang and head to Vegas Saturday afternoon.

What is the preferred Hotel(s) in Solvang?  Also, what winery would be  good
to visit on the way out of town??  I used to live in SoCal (  '85-'95 ) but
don't remember the details of the Solvang area.  It will be  cool to meet some
of you West Coasters and see all of the nice  cars.

Thanks in advance for the advice ..........Talk to you later.

John Over
68 2000

Denver

_www.wycroc.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org)