Re: Solvang 2005

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Solvang 2005
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:45:55 EST
Lou,

Thanks for the Hotel tips!  We will check out the Vagabond.

Ironically, we saw a movie tonight that was set in Solvang.   It is titled
"Sideways".  It was about a couple of men that spend a  week in Solvang having
good time celebrating a bachelor party for one of  them that is getting
married the following Saturday.  It was  hilarious.  If you are a wine lover it
is
even more interesting.  I  recommend it!  It is an artsy type of film that
plays at the smaller  theatres.  Due to the subject matter it is not
appropriate
for kids.   Go see it and laugh your butt off.

John Over
Denver