Re: Volvo Brake write up long version - hope you like it :-)

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Volvo Brake write up long version - hope you like it :-)
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:37:32 -0600
LOL!  Yes I did... thankfully!  Although, I can definately relate to poor
Greg and frequent tequila on occasion.   It's kinda sad though too... he
didn't know about some of the tricks that we all take for granted?   Lots of
venders and enthusiasts out there with great products!     Roadsters are a
blast though!! Working on, driving, modifying...  anything!  I love them!
haha!

Eric