Re: Volvo Brake write up long version - hope you like it :-)

To: Datsun Roadster Forum <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Volvo Brake write up long version - hope you like it :-)
From: Bill Engelhardt <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:26:08 -0800
I have SO had projects like this.  You begin to think that someone up there
doesn't want you to finish this darn thing.

Your story had me laughing so hard I almost cried.  I am so sorry that your
project was a huge pain in the a$$.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I simply bought new calipers from Rod's
Discount Datsun Parts for $290 incl. tax and replaced the darn things.  It
was a simple project and the brakes work great.

I hope that you get your problems resolved soon.

    Bill Engelhardt
    Oakland, CA
    1970 2000
    http://billengelhardt.com/roadster