Re: needs for 1600

To: az589@lafn.org, 9laser3@bright.net, Ldino21@aol.com, normdec@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: needs for 1600
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:10:06 EST
List,

My Delrin bushings are sold out.  I have been contemplating whether to  have
more manufactured.  I must have them machined in qty 100 or more. (50  sets)
I can sell them for about $8 a set.  If there are several folks  still needing
these I will have more made.  They also fit the early Z  cars (pre mid 72?)
and 510, 521, 620 etc.  I can sell some sets on  ebay if there is not a great
interest on the list.

So......please advise if you might need some bushings and if I get several
year.

Let me know.

Thanks

John Over