Early headrest for sale perfect condition

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Early headrest for sale perfect condition
From: "Mark \(Stickerman\) Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:09:17 -0500
My dad has a set of Early headrest he is going to list on Ebay.  I told him to
let me try here first.  These came off a 1 owner 30K mile car.  He said they
are a 9.9 out of 10.  Whe he took them off the original plastic from the
dealer was still on the inside.  There are 2 flaws he can find #1 is slight
surface rust on the inside of one curve of 1 pan, he said steel wool would
take it off.  #2 is a 1 inch x 1/8 inch tear on the curved part of the outside
of 1 pan.  He says if you glue it down you wil never see it.  He is being very
careful in describing these because he wants whoever gets them to be happy
with them, as close to new as you can get.  He will have a buy it now for $800
on Ebay.  Any interest?

The rest of the interior (dash gauges door panels etc.) are in the same shape
if anyone is looking for nice stuff

Mark
Phoenix Maryland
64 1500 {Bone Stock} 67 1600 {Sleeper}