Re: fans

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fans
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:29:52 -0400
Oliver,

I've BTDT, sorta.  I found the hot (cool, actually) set up to be a 14"
SPAL thinline electric fan (2.05").  This size SPAL fits inside the
shroud and does a terrific job of cooling on my '68 2000 Solex with
three-row radiator.  I later decided to lose the shroud since the fan
has excellent core coverage and what amounts to an integral shroud.
Highly recommended.

- Bob Mann