Datsun Dynamics to Close

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Dynamics to Close
From: "Doug and Laura" <taylorfarm@kddmgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:14:57 -0400
Hey All,

Been a while...

Datsun Dynamics in Vienna, Virginia (near Rte 7 /Baron Cameron if you're
local) is
no longer taking customers and will be closing by the end of June.  The
property is
being sold and will not likely be taken over by a Datsun/Nissan firm.  Two
roadsters
on the property 1970 SRL311-13839 (white beat up body/ no carbs, told it
will be junked)
and a low windsheild 1600 that is supposedly a customer car (it has been
there 6 years).
A bunch of Z's on the property, mostly '72/'73.

Now taking my car for repairs/major work to Karl at The Auto Shop in
Sterling, Virginia.
He worked on my 1993 Audi S4 and it interested in the work.  If you have a
call from him
be kind, he is new at the roadster thing.

Take care

Doug

Douglas Noble
Washington, DC
SPL311-25006 (finally getting around to replacing the tranny)