Ques. on Tonneau Cover/Soft Top Boot

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ques. on Tonneau Cover/Soft Top Boot
From: Eddie Wu <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Roadster Owners,

I'm debating whether to pick up a full tonneau cover or a soft top boot.  While
I prefer the
"half-covered" look of the soft top boot, I wouldn't mind the slight added
security of completely
covering up the cockpit when my Roadster is parked.

Can a full tonneau cover be "tucked" in the rear deck area so it looks/acts
like a softtop boot?
Is anyone currently doing this?  I recall that Barrie Strachan may have done
this in the past??

I'll be shopping for a german canvas cloth full tonneau top (w/o headrests) if
this works ok.

-Eddie
'66 1600

Yahoo! Mail Mobile