RE: Ques. on Tonneau Cover/Soft Top Boot

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: Ques. on Tonneau Cover/Soft Top Boot
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:05:47 -0700
Following on this thread, two more questions:

1. Is a boot or tonneau necessary to keep the folded soft top from being
"plucked" by the wind since it doesn't really sit "inside" like on a Miata
or other modern convertibles.

2. Are either the boot or tonneau available from our Wonderful Roadster
Vendors, or do I need to go to an auto upholstery shop? Costs?

Thanks.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA