Re: Body Dolly

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body Dolly
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:16:25 -0700
Thanks for the pictures.

After doing the chassis I decided I didn't want to give the fresh chassis to
the body shop with the body. That is the reason I asked about the dolly.

What I forgot to ask is how to get the newly painted body back on the
chassis as it is just me and an engine hoist. My concern is where to lift it
as it tends to angle on the heavy end.