Re: Values...

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Values...
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:20:10 -0700 (PDT)
Sid,

I agree it appears to be a pretty nice car. But, This
doesn't appear to be Mike's Old car.

Two things that I noticed (from a quick look at the
pictures)...Mike's 1500 had a front hood emblem which
was painted with a red background. This car doesn't
have it.

The other thing...Mike's car had a chrome shift plate
around the shifter. This car appears to have a black
shift plate.

As to the price..I'll let the market dictate the price
on this one...

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA