RE: Values...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Values...
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:29:19 +0000
I think this is a car that sold on ebay about 2 months or so ago. I was bidding
on it up to $7500 but I think it went for about $8500.  My plan was to get and
either keep it and sell my 68' or drive it for a few months and Flip it.  I was
thinking i'd be able to get  $9500 or so out of it to the right person, I guess
I should have kept bidding. Still seems a little high to me, it's not like it's
a MOPAR, those are some serious overvalued cars.

Eddie
68'1600
http://ed.sawyer.home.comcast.net