Re: Plug Wire Recommendations

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Plug Wire Recommendations
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:13:19 -0700
I am running "Aurora" wires on my car.
http://www.auroraignitionwires.com/IgnitionWireLnk.htm

>From what I have read and heard, any good quality set should be sufficient
(Napa). I don't think there is any reason to buy any exotic wires (including
aurora. I needed a custom set, and they made them for me while I waited
patiently at their counter. Nice folks, easy to talk too and helpful.)

I rercently read an article in Grassroots Motorsports (June 2005) that
recommends between 100 and 1000 ohms resistance in each spark plug cable and
non-resistor plugs.
They also mention with an ignition upgrade you may want to go one range
colder on the plug...?

With Gary's setup you should open up the gap some as well, as I'm sure he
recommends.

Cheers
Daryl