RE: Plug Wire Recommendations

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: Plug Wire Recommendations
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:15:00 -0700
I recently just finished installing my GB dizzy and MSD Blaster 2 coil. Went
w/ the Bosch Premium plug wires for the Datsun A210 like Gary suggested -
they fit perfect. Not as pretty as the MSD wires, but less than half the
cost.

When I'm feeling richer, I'll add the red MSD wires to match the red MSD
coil, red Plasti-koted battery tray, and Optima Red Top battery.

I know; I'll rewire the car using only red wire! <g>

STORY TIME: Actually, a buddy and I did that to a friend's Harley-Davidson
'cuz that's the only color wire we had at the time. Had the bike wired and
running in 15 minutes. That all-red wiring job was still working five years
later.

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -