mosquito season / plastic welders?

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: mosquito season / plastic welders?
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:26:34 -0500
We're not too far from Pat, and we got the 'skeeters in a big way this
year.  No permanent ponds, but some vernal creeks (now dry)  any little
teacup sized puddle will do for these beasties, even better than ponds
because of the lack of predators.  I looked at those gas fired mosquito
lures, but I'm too cheap to pay the $$ not having seen them in action.

Roadster Content:  Fuel pump started leaking yesterday.  I was using
the roadster as an erand runner in the infernal heat because the
Escort's fuel tank sprung a leak (after replacing the tank last year)
so no smoking over here!  Has anyone used the plastic welding outfits
like they have in the eastwood catalog?  Are there any less expensive
sources?  I need to mend a HDPE Tank.

-Marc