RE: Roadster depravity

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Roadster depravity
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:03:04 -0700
Hi Gary,

Sorry 'bout the blog thing - I wanted to have a form for posting comments,
but unfortunately my web host doesn't allow it (or at least not that I can
figure out).

We do have custom plates in BC, and I have in mind what I feel is the
perfect name - don't want to let the cat out of the bag until I register it,
though. It'll be a christening of sorts. :-)

  _____