Re: speed bleeders/electric fan

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, Jim Svedise
Subject: Re: speed bleeders/electric fan
From: racerY@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:21:39 +0000
Yep, add the thermostat-
otherwise the fan will be running when it doesn't need to be (almost all the
time) and you won't free up much, if any, horsepower.  Since the electric fan
pulls from the alternator, it adds drag to the engine whenever it's on.  Maybe
not as much as the stock fan, but it's significant on a car good for maybe 75
hp at the wheels...

Toby

 Another item I found at