seat belts and shifter plate

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: seat belts and shifter plate
From: "paul g. reichert" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:05:53 -0400
Well I'm finally at the point of installing my interior and I don't know which
piece of seatbelt goes on the drive hump and which goes on the bottom of the
door opening?Also,what is the sequence of washers,plastic
washers,etc?Regarding the shifter plate,never knew the 1600 and 200 were
different.Glued the shift pattern plate on backwards cause I was using a 2000
as a guide.Just one more small frustration.TIA
Paul in Pa
1600 "this close" to being"done"