RE: gasoline questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gasoline questions
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:50:17 -0700
When I started driving, I think it was priced in rocks, not dollars and
cents. And no, I don't remember the price.

But I think I do remember seeing gas at $0.19 at one point during one of the
"gas wars." That term has a whole new meaning now, but one of the old bumper
stickers would probably still work:

"Gas War is over. Gas won."

Gordon
Older than dirt