Re: Vender wars

To: efrisbee@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vender wars
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:45:44 EDT
Hello all,

    I usually stay out of these but here is my take.

    Venders, tell us what is good about your product,  not what is bad about
someone else's. For your product to be good someone else's  does not have to
be bad. We each have a little different idea about what is best  and that is a
good thing. Tell us the benefits of your product and let the other  venders do
the same for theirs. The only folks on this list that should be  saying bad
things about venders products is consumers, after they have tried to  sort out
the problem with the vender. Nothing wrong with having differences but  we
just don't have to get ugly about it. All these little spats do is drag down
the
entire community and are of no real benefit to anyone.

keith williams