Vender wars

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vender wars
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:33:58 -0500
Ladies, gentlemen and others of the Datsun Roadster List,

Once more, we find ourselves having to deal with the antics of certain Datsun
Roadster venders...  they know who they are.    I call upon those venders and
their associated parties (ie, The Team)  to cease and desist ALL their
negative and insinuating activities IMMEDIATELY.    This means discontinuing
or modifying ALL websites, flyers and auction websites that contain material
that could be deemed offensive to other parties and venders.   There is NO
place in the Datsun roadster world for your hatred!

I call upon ALL DATSUN ROADSTER fanatics to join me publically in demanding
this Vender War end... here and NOW!   No more talk, no more lengthy
discussions, no more bullshit!    It ends here and now!    If they choose to
not comply, I propose an IMMEDIATE boycott of all goods and services offered
by the parties who dare to continue this trash on our beloved List.

We have allowed this to go on long enough and it's time that we take back our
List and let these venders know EXACTLY who is running the show... without our
money, you venders are nothing...  Our strength is in our numbers of people
sick and tired of the Vender Wars...  join me and put an immediate end to this
now!!

Eric Frisbee