RE: I hate trucks!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: I hate trucks!!!!
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:17:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I live and commute in Dallas every day.  It isn't all that bad.  The trick is
to have a jacked up truck with 35" super-swampers, a W04 sticker on one side of
the bumper, an NRA sticker on the other, and right in the middle a sticker that
says "My kid beat up your honor student".  Another favorite sticker is the "My
kid has perfect attendance at San Quentin correctional facility."

Actually, I drive a little car and I don't loiter around other vehicles.  If I
have to pass then I get it done and always leave myself an escape route.  I try
not to be in a position where I am trapped when that guy comes over in my lane.

If you want to see really bad Texas traffic then go to Austin.  Those people
just don't care.