RE: I hate trucks!!!!

To: "'Graeme'" <graemes@internode.on.net>,
Subject: RE: I hate trucks!!!!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:10:56 -0700
>Graeme Wrote - What I don't understand is if these vehicles are
modified to the extent that the drivers cannot see adequately what is
around them, how come they are permitted on public roads? Are these
"lift" kits and huge tyres legal?

Because The US does not require 3rd party Engineer's certification as
you have in Australia. Shame that it is, we are somehow not savvy enough
to know that people will do what they want, if they create a hazard to
the public or not. You  should see the monsters running on LA freeways -
ford F250's with the bed floor a full 6'' from the tarmac, doing 90 mph.
Yea, Sure, they're real safe (sarcasm).

Victor Laury
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL Roadster