Re: Mega Squirt and nitrous on a roadster?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "thomas walter"
Subject: Re: Mega Squirt and nitrous on a roadster?
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:18:01 -0800
Thanks Tom,
Now that a few others are getting into it I guess I'd better get on it if I
want to be the first one ;-)
If I remember correctly, I think Gary Boone was going to Megasquirt his U
20? I thought that was at least part of the reason he's stopped doing
dizzies for a while.....
Been a few people that have mentioned it, maybe they'll all come out this
spring or summer....

Manifold # 2 is already started!! Actually about 3/4 finished so if you got
some ideas to share please do! Once I've got the car running, I'll get going
again on the second one. I'll try to get a pic up on the 311.org site.

Also have a Custom 4-2-1 header to repair and try out (thanks Walter
Peterson), so lots to do this spring.....

That auto electronics job looks like it would have been interesting. Are you
an EE or technician? What are you going to to with the Megasquirts? is that
the version 2.2 or version 3 board?

I modified mine to do the EDIS ignition, control the electric fan, and have
constant barometric correction for the mountainous driving here. Proof will
be in the pudding tho... Gotta walk the walk.....

Daryl

From: "thomas walter" <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>