Paint codes

To: tom@datsun2000.com, granvillecomputing@hotmail.com,
Subject: Paint codes
From: tminerpcav@aol.com
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:18:36 -0500
 I want to thank all of you who responded with the paint code info.  The
response was quite helpful!

I've finally got the the paint store to cooperate with info that I've received
thru you guys.

Here's what I've found.  The PPG code for 1967.5 silver #666 can only be
formulated in a mid-grade quality paint, not their best product. So, now I
guess I'll just custom match from the underside of the deck lid which has
original paint on it so that I use their highest grade product.

I've got to say this is driving me crazy try to do this restoration totally
"original".

Thanks again to all that responded.

Tim Miner