Re: Fuel bowl overflow tubes

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel bowl overflow tubes
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:03:04 -0600
I also suggest putting a small bit of flare on the end of the tube if
you plan on using a fuel line to extend the line down to the frame. I've
had a few rubber on cut off metal lines work their way off. Several were
under pressure, but at least one was not. Since I started flaring the
end of the tube I have not had one come loose.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Keith0alan@aol.com:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001