Re: Ultimate cupholders...seriously

To: "Wolf Dilworth" <bd5wingnut@yahoo.com>, "Pete Peters"
Subject: Re: Ultimate cupholders...seriously
From: "Merlin" <merlin@datsunhistory.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:38:15 -0800
I have the cup holder out off one of the toyota 2000ish Tundras my staff
wrecked... it slides into the 510 ashtray slot, but expands out(springs
and arms etc) to hold two big cups... very cool design... just need to adapt
it a bit and get it to use the 510 ashtray front.

Merlin

Merlin Blackwell
Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
www.explorewellsgray.com