headers/exhaust

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: headers/exhaust
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:26:24 -0600
Hi gang,

The Roadster goes off to paint next week! Can't wait, finally getting
somewhere on this beast.

In the meantime, I've been busy cleaning parts and sorting things out - such
as the header/exhaust system.

I'm attaching a couple pix (not sure if we can attach pix with messages to
the list, though) of the headers that came with the car (in boxes), can
anyone explain the differences, and which I should use?

thanks
Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL

header1.jpg]