Re: Differential oil opinions? -SYNTHETIC is my choice, unless

To: jsk977@optonline.net, ljordan704@aim.com, karlepayne@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Differential oil opinions? -SYNTHETIC is my choice, unless
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:43:31 -0500
There is a piece of genuine back in the day lore!
Thanks....I have the 5 spd conversion and will have my trusty parts guy look
for that Turbo Glide (not the much more common 3 spd turbo hyrdramatic, I
assume) seal.

Yep, I remember the 2 spd power glide!   For the first year or two you could
get it in a Chevy Vega......talk about a car that was remarkably slow AND
got bad gas milage.....

Jim