Re: Differential oil opinions? -SYNTHETIC is my choice, unless

To: ljordan704@aim.com, karlepayne@hotmail.com, pjmill@sonic.net,
Subject: Re: Differential oil opinions? -SYNTHETIC is my choice, unless
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:22:53 -0500
The clutch bell housing has sort of a little tell tail drain at the
bottom....it will start dripping, in this case it was dripping blood red
juice, which is the color of red line oil...so I knew it was not motor oil
from the rear main seal....and yea. it did get on the clutch, but once I
changed back to fossel oil and it stopped leaking, it  burned off the clutch
and I could once again do burnouts.  It never slipped so bad that I could
not drive the car.

In the back, I started seeing drips of oil on the inside rims of the
wheels...not quite sure the path it took to get there, except out the end of
the axle somewhere.

Best Regards,
Jim